Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Design & Development > Programming > Java
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Java Java is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,402
Default BMI Java Issues

Hey guys, I'm a newbie programmer and I'm trying to create a program which calculates BMI. Weight is in lbs and height is in inches. I've compiled this and its got quite a bit of errors, so I could really use some help. The final result that I'm trying to get is for example if a user types...
__________________
Java
domain name forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 PM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.