|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi- Was wondering if I could get help with a shell script I am writing to read in 10 -20 directories from a filesystem and then pause, press any key and then read in another 10 or 20 directories and pause again until I read them all. Here is my code - a bit embarrassing...
__________________
Website Development Domain Name Forum |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
__________________
192.168.l.l |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
As a result, we have for and while loops in the Bourne shell. This is somewhat fewer features than other languages, but nobody claimed that shell programming has the power of C. #!/bin/sh for i in 1 2 3 4 5 do echo "Looping number $i" done.
|
![]() |
|
|