Domain Name Forum  
Domain Name Coupons

Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Appraisals

VPS FORUM

Expired Domains

Domain Name Tutorials

Parking & Traffic Monetization

Domain Registration Reviews and rating

Domain Name Offers And Requests

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-11-2010, 06:01 PM
WebHosting WebHosting is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 41,978
Default Newbie Help... Question about yousendit.com type site

Ok so I'm really looking into creating a site similar to yousendit.com I currently host with dreamhost.com which they say is unlimited bandwith...
__________________
Web Hosting Forum
Web Hosting Discussion
Web Hosting Realted
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-21-2015, 04:22 AM
ganddy ganddy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 75
Default

There is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth I think. There must be some catch right there I can assume.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 AM.

| Webmaster Forum | | Domain Name Forum |



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.