Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Business Development > Marketing Techniques

Old 01-17-2011, 10:54 AM

Default How to increase your website visitors???

Hi,I'm a new website designer.I want to know how to increase my website click rate.In order to...
Old 07-23-2012, 03:40 AM

Default Increase website click rate

Tips for increase website click rate
1.Blog commenting
2.forum posting.
3.Article submission
4.Directory submission
5.social networking
The above marketing tools carrying only small amount of web traffic.By using SEO services to get large amount of traffic for your website. I tried forum,blog,article,social networking key tools. But my page rank not improved, Then i moved to seo techniques.I got seo service from tucktail.com .my website click rate increased within short time period.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:02 AM

Hey bdev,

Start using StumbleUpon. I have had a HUGE success with StumbleUpon. When the right article from your blog meets StumbleUpon, expect a lot of people to rate your post a thumbs up, and then even more people “stumbling upon” your blog.
Guest blog. Offer to write a post on someone else’s site. Even better, have the post already written up and then let the blogger know you have a post ready to guest blog on their site, if it’s okay with them. When you write your guest blog post, find a post on your own blog that’s related and link to in your guest blog post. A link for you on their blog, and more ability to increase site traffic.
Begin tagging your images. When you have an image in your post, it should always be tagged properly. Make sure the width and height are clearly defined. But most importantly, fill out the alt and title tags with the image’s keywords. To learn further and learn how this helps, click here.
Respond to your comments and email. People love a blog whose owner is interactive and thoughtful, an owner who gets back quickly with response to their comments and emails. If you can do this, except more loyal readers who will love you. Then expect more increased site traffic and more linkage.
Use MyBlogLog. Make sure you have an eye-catching avatar. Then join all the MyBlogLog communities you can (daily limit of 15). In no time your avatar will be all over all the MyBlogLog blog and community pages, and you’ll see more and more visitors coming to you.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:17 AM

You can increase your website visitors by doing article marketing, SEO, forum posting, banner advertisements, blog commenting, and guest posting.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:53 PM

Hello Friends,

Thanks for give me view and idea to increase website visitors. This information help me to increase my web rank and visitors.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:32 AM

PPC (Pay Per click) is also a good way for getting targeted visitors & traffic to your website. PPC is paid advertising service which is provided by Google
Old 10-16-2012, 03:04 AM

Lot of factors have to be taken into consideration in order to increase the website visitors. For getting more visitors to the website, your SEO plan must consist of the following:
  • Authoritative backlinks
  • Informative content [through articles and blogs]
  • Keyword variations
  • Social networking
All the tasks mentioned above work well in terms of getting more visitors to the website. When it comes to the social networking websites, make sure to concentrate on growing the network gradually. This is a slow process but surely worth effort. Once a strong network is established, it will become easier for you to promote your website.