Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Design & Development > Website Development

Old 06-25-2009, 01:02 AM

Default A few domain name ideas. Thoughts?

I'm working on a website and am in the process of selecting a domain name. It's a niche site, focusing on the brain and nervous system (think of a specialized Scientific American). Here are the three names that I'm considering. Which is your favorite? a.) Neurotivity (dot) com b.) Cognitism...
Old 05-25-2013, 06:56 AM

Hi according to me Neurotivity.com seems to be suitable domain name for your website .You can also use the tool called http://www.domainsuggestiontool.com/ to choose domain name for your website .After selecting the domain name check whether the domain is available to register or not through vendors like 9cubehosting.com .If available then register it with them at rate of 9.99$ per year .They are providing good response to customer queries.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to seva

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjai View Post
Hi according to me Neurotivity.com seems to be suitable domain name for your website .You can also use the tool called http://www.domainsuggestiontool.com/ to choose domain name for your website .After selecting the domain name check whether the domain is available to register or not through vendors like 9cubehosting.com .If available then register it with them at rate of 9.99$ per year .They are providing good response to customer queries.
thanks for this info i could use this one..