Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Business Development > Marketing Techniques

Old 01-24-2011, 05:37 AM

Default What's been your traffic technique?

HELLO everyone... i'm pretty much new in the internet marketing field.. a little bit more than...
Old 07-23-2012, 03:44 AM

Default Traffic technique

Tips for increase website click rate
1.Blog commenting
2.forum posting.
3.Article submission
4.Directory submission
5.social networking
The above marketing tools carrying only small amount of web traffic.By using SEO services to get large amount of traffic for your website. I tried forum,blog,article,social networking key tools. But my page rank not improved, Then i moved to seo techniques.I got seo service from tucktail.com .my website click rate increased within short time period.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:01 AM

Hey bdev,

Write more content. If you want to increase site traffic, you’ve got to write content. People will not visit your site if you don’t write a decent amount of good quality content, and new visitors definitely won’t come back. So keep writing great posts!
Have a good design and layout. If your site or blog’s design is messy, sloppy, hard to navigate, a rainbow of colors that don’t match or are hard on the eye, or full of errors, you will instantly go down the drain.
Get your own domain. I promise that if you have your domain, you will get more traffic. You will linked to more and people will more easily remember your URL. Try to get your own domain and have it from the start.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:29 AM

The Only Four Traffic Techniques That Work for Beginners

1. Guest blogging – If you’ve been hanging around me for long, you know I’m a huge fan of guest blogging, and there’s a reason why: it has the second highest VPH of any traffic strategy for beginners. Used properly, you can quite easily cross 50 or even 100 unique, targeted visitors per hour invested. For a free mini class on guest blogging, click here.
2. Interviews/podcasting – Interviewing influential people and then asking them to share the interview also turns out to be a highly efficient strategy. You can do it as a podcast, or you can record the interviews privately and group them together as an incentive to join your email list. Both avenues have their pros and cons, but either way, the VPH is excellent.
3. Outreach – This is where things get confusing. While great blog posts and infographics have a poor VPH by themselves, they have an excellent VPH when paired with outreach. You have to be willing to face rejection, and your content also has to be some of the best ever published on your topic, but the long-term traffic from this strategy is excellent. Over the short term, it’s beaten by guest blogging and interviews, which is why I typically don’t recommend it until you cross 1,000 subscribers, but it is still an efficient way to get traffic when you’re a beginner. Click here for a detailed guide on how to do it.
4. Advertising – Last but not least, the technique with the highest VPH of all: advertising. The problem? It costs money! If you’re a beginner, you might not be able to afford it, which eliminates this strategy for many bloggers, but if you have a budget of a few thousand dollars, you can save yourself months of effort in attracting your first 1,000 subscribers. In the future, I’m considering launching a new self-improvement blog exclusively with advertising and then doing a case study to prove just how effective it is.