Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Business Development > Business Development

Old 09-23-2009, 03:29 AM

Default hello

I don't know how to write this sales letter. I'm not talented enough to make my presentation well to attract more buyer with persuading sweat word. I'm not like many others guru's that think they are smart enough with colorful web design, attractive sales letter and worth of "stupid promising that you can make more money over the internet" but they wont.

I have come to know an electronic cigarette that maybe guaranteed and satisfactorily good.
According to the experts, the danger is not as grave as those who do it with regular smoking, anyhow, this is one option to continue with your interest and hobby on smoking, while, also preventing from the direct exposure of the smoke.
Try it.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:55 AM

I am also interested to share about christmas presents to wrap for our loved ones. I think you need to also know the interest of the person, and give something that is memorable to have,not because its pricey, but because it can give fun and* additional knowledge to the person you intend to give the gifts.

As for adults, and for my comrades, I try to give them something that is unique but, may also be beneficial to them. For example, I do smoke, but I have learned that there is another alternative to do it, that is buy an electronic accessory in a form of electronic cigarette to satisfy your need. I have also learned this is quite conventional and safer to use than having this regular smoking method. What do you think?
Old 09-25-2009, 02:44 AM

I think having promoting services it gives you opportunity to earn some money and get a good job experience on how you attract consumer or the user.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:47 AM

The marketing society is the only organization, not just in one place but in the world that takes marketing in its broadest form and providesan exchange og ideas and information; it is the best to keep up with trends in marketing and also a fantastic place to learn and meet people.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:34 PM

Post Hello Friends

Thanks for inform us.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:46 AM

Default What is

What is Sales Letter? I want to know about it.