Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Community > The Break Room

Old 12-29-2012, 01:04 AM

Default What do you do when you're bored?

For me:
Eating, Chatting, Spend time with friends, listening to music and Go for shopping. That’s it.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:37 PM

I rarely get bored, because I usually have a list of things I'd like to do. I have another problem is finding time for all my hobbies. But in general, in my free time I ride my bicycles with friends, read books, go to master classes or study at home online. Sometimes I really don't have enough time, so I often don't get enough sleep, but in order to remain vigorous and effective, I take special pills such as https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-...s/coluracetam/ . These pills perfectly cope with the consequences of a sleepless night and help me stay motivated. Try to keep a diary of things that you would like to do, but there is no time and next time you will spend your time much more useful.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:49 AM

I offen listen to music, sleep or walk a lone
Old 10-18-2018, 05:54 PM

I take my guitar and try to bear a cool riff. I'm not very good at though. But no pain, no gain. More training better results. And I see it. Thankfully, I bought the other day a new small amp Fender (here you can read a bit about it https://musiety.com/a-review-of-the-...ll-amp-models/) and now my sound is proper at least.