Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Community > The Break Room

Old 12-20-2018, 08:29 AM

Default What diet is the best for weight loss?

What diet is the best for weight loss?
Old 12-20-2018, 11:52 AM

Losing weight or in other words being fit doesn’t mean you need to starve yourself, work out like a freak, eat some costly medicines or tablets.Being fit or achieving right weight can be achieved by minor changes in your lifestyle.Here is a blog for you which will help you throughout your journey of being a fitter version of yourself.

The food we eat contains calories which give energy to our body to do various activities like walking, taking, lifting etc. And mechanisms that usually occurs in our body when we are resting like pumping blood, breathing, digestion of food etc.

Let’s assume that you are a person who eats 2000 calories a day and weighs 60 kg. You work 6 days a week and have the same routine of working and eating. If you are maintaining this weight, the reason is that you eat 2000 calories and expend 2000 calories. To lose weight you need to create a ‘deficit’ or ‘negative energy balance’. How can you do this? The answer is simple by eating less or burning more calories.

Energy In – Energy Out = Negative

To lose a pound of fat you need to burn 3500 calories. The reason I said “fat” because you can lose both fat and muscle in weight loss regime but muscle loss is not good because that’s what helps us to burn more calories throughout the day, bigger the muscle more energy it takes to move, more calories you burn and more you can eat. The greatest benefit of having more muscle is that your body will look more athletic or toned, while more fat gives a chubby-giggly kind of look which of course no one wants.

Now, what’s the best way to create ‘negative energy balance’ or ‘deficit’? Here I’m going to give you some easy tips that you use in your daily routine irrespective of you train or not, Don’t have time to engage in any physical activity or can’t due to any medical conditions or age, I still have listed some ways to create a deficit and lose fat. The reason I’m suggesting to increase activity instead of reducing calories by eating less is because it is not optimal to starve yourself and reduce your weight which of course will consist of a lot of muscle and it will also reduce your resting metabolic rate(RMR) i.e you will expend less energy by doing same tasks which earlier required more.

Which will end up in the reduction of more food to lose more weight and damaging your metabolism? So, here are some ways which can help you to lose weight in a good way and help you get a toned/ athletic physique:

Lift Weights – Lifting the weight or working out will help you to build muscle and larger the muscle more energy it takes to move. Plus you will burn calories during your workout.
Can’t lift weights, No problem – Go for a walk, play any sports that increase heart rate like badminton, basketball, cricket etc. This extra energy expenditure in your daily routine will create a deficit
Can’t get involved activities – Still, you can create a deficit. You can try to stand most of the time instead of sitting as standing requires more energy than sitting. It can help you burn about 20-50 calories more per hour than sitting.
Eat more protein and Whole grain – Digestion of protein and whole grain requires more energy than processed foods because your body has to do a lot of work breaking down those proteins and whole grains as compared to processed food which gets digested easily.
Old 12-20-2018, 11:23 PM

I want to try Japanese diet https://bio-japan.net/supplements/weight-loss-drugs/ they have special weight loss pills which based only on natural ingredients of vegetable origin and seafood origin. This diet is becoming more and more popular every year. I read many good reviews about such pills, and decided to buy some of them. What do you think about this?
Old 01-13-2019, 09:15 AM

There are many things on which it depends and cause of which you can find difficult to gain or loose weight. Genetics also play very important role in it. You should get some dna fitness test it will prove that is this the case or not. Then you can follow the diet according to it.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:36 AM

you need to go to the gym