Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Web Hosting Forum > Hosting Services

Old 05-29-2017, 03:58 PM

Default What is Cloud Hosting?

Please tell me what is Cloud hosting and what advantages of this?
Old 08-28-2017, 03:37 AM

The term "Cloud" is used by every hosting provider. But really, what is Cloud Hosting? Generally, to be a "True Cloud" the following attributes must be found in the hosting architecture of the Cloud provider.

cloud hosting provider in india

Rapid Elasticity - Our Create-A-Cloud tool allows you to adjust resources immediately to meet demand
Resource Pooling - Load Balancing features allow you to maximize resource usage and achieve High Availability
Tools & Automation - Customer Portal and Control Panels allow you to manage all aspects of your service
Self Healing - True Cloud platform automatically recovers from hardware failures
Resource Visibilty - Tools and full access control allows you to see your resource usage
On Demand Self Service - Your orders and any adjustments to your service are 100% automated, with no need to wait for eApps staff
Old 08-31-2017, 01:49 PM

Hi, as I see here you have great knowledge about the Cloud hosting and servers. So, can you please help me in openstack network configuration I am trying to do it but not able to configure it perfectly I don't know where I am doing it wrong but there is something missing. So, if you can help me in configuration please let me know here.

Thanks!
Old 01-18-2018, 05:53 AM

cloud hosting is an internet driven, on-demand computing technology that is based on the principles of shared storage and processing of all underlying computing hardware. It relies on a network of multiple web servers connected to one another in a complex and wide network to deliver required computing functions.
Old 01-29-2018, 05:05 PM

Hi, it's good to know about the cloud servers here which I already know but here I found some other interesting facts about cloud hosting which worth reading. Also, I am looking for information related to ec2 instance storage if you know about it please tell here.

Thanks!