Domain Name Forum  

Go Back   Domain Name Forum > Search Engine > Google
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2009, 10:14 PM

Default Increase Page Rank

Friend How Can I Increase Page Rank I Submit My Blog In More Than 1000+ Directories & 250+...
Old 07-28-2012, 10:21 PM

hi i am here to some tips about how to increase page rank of web site
they are
1. Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites
2. Remember to Use SEO Techniques
3. Write Original Content
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is a good technique to increase page rank
i increased the page rank of my site using Tucktail.com here they are provide best service which helps to increase
the page rank and traffic of your web site, easy one click submission to search engines and provide report
which show you how to move your website up in search results.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:46 AM

To increase your pagerank you need to get dofollow links from permanent sources like forums and blog comments, the problem with free directory submission is that almost all the listings don't get approved, better use paid option.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:58 AM

Hey

Top quality content that ranks very, very well in the SERPs, and also appeals to readers.
What’s the most visited site on earth for content? Wikipedia of course! Encyclopedia entries are the most searched for things in the world. So I decided to write some encyclopedic entries of my own. My blog is about investing, so I wrote some posts like ‘Buy and Hold’ and ‘Support and Resistance: Technical Analysis’. These are encyclopedic terms for the world of investing. If I do some serious backlinking on these articles, they’ll rank very high for keywords that get tens of thousands of searches a month!

But writing encyclopedic entries on things related to your blog’s niche isn’t very appealing to your loyal readers. After all, they can just search for keywords like ‘buy and hold’ on Wikipedia. So I devised a way to counter this problem. At the end of every encyclopedic article, I add my own opinion. For example, for my post ‘Buy and Hold’, I added a section titled ‘Why buy and hold doesn’t work’. Now this is an opinion that my readers couldn’t get elsewhere, so they absolutely loved the post for giving such an insightful explanation plus an honest opinion on buy and hold.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:23 AM

godaddy domain$1.99

Old 05-15-2013, 08:31 AM

I think about that Link Building provide to Quality Backlinks and Increase Page Rank in Search Engine. So you can gather quality link building for your website.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:57 PM

Follow these suggestions, and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results.
1. Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
2. Update Your Content Regularly. ...
3. Metadata. ...
4. Have a link-worthy site. ...
5. Use alt tags.