Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Forum (http://www.domainnameforum.org/index.php)
-   Website Development (http://www.domainnameforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Blogspot vs Wordpress (http://www.domainnameforum.org/showthread.php?t=150400)

webdev 03-19-2011 09:40 PM

Blogspot vs Wordpress

Hi Which site is better for blog. Your suggestions is very useful for my new blog. I am confuse now. I want to create a blog for my lime asset management. So your important suggestions are useful for me.

jacksmith007 06-21-2012 06:53 AM

I suggest wordpress because wordpress has great features to compare with blogspot even you get wonderful security as well as useful plug-in which will helpful to improve your blog.

frivbaba57 08-29-2012 09:26 PM

I believe blog get wonderful security as well as useful plug-in which will helpful to improve your blog.

madelinekim 09-18-2012 02:40 AM

Well, As per Wordpress would be good options. Because it comes with great plugins which will beneficial to make a wonderful and attractive website. It is one of the popular CMS and you can use it for handling complex content driven website. It now being use for the original purpose.

sanjai 02-21-2015 06:11 AM

Hi from my point of view wordpress is the best CMS for blog creation ......I usually prefer worpdress platform for the following reasons .They are it does not require PHP nor HTML knowledge unlinke Drupal, Joomla or Typo3. A preinstalled plugin and template function allows them to be installed very easily. All you need to do is to choose a plugin or a template and click on it to install. Updating any content within the pages of your website, and adding more, is very easy by taking advantage of the powerful backend of a WordPress website.I started a blog website using wordpress CMS through providers like 9cubehosting.com first i choose domain name for my blog website and registered it with them for affordable cost ...Then i signed up for an hosting account at cost of $2.63 per month to host my blog site online .The hosting package includes 1 click application installer which comprises of CMS like wordpress using which i easily developed a blog site and also hosted it online ....

vandanaverma 12-30-2015 05:16 AM

I suggest wordpress because wordpress is the best CMS to develop a blog, blogspot even you get wonderful security as well as useful plug-in which will helpful to improve your blog.

kathyjohnson320 03-23-2017 06:50 AM

I think WordPress will be right CMS for your need. You can easily manage and update the WordPress based website. I have maintained blogs on both platforms. I find WordPress is more easy to use and manage.

katherinerose320 03-25-2017 03:41 AM

Blogspot is one of the best CMS for managing the blogs. Even matt cutts who is head of web spam team of Google uses blogspot platform for his own blog.

treviss 08-23-2017 04:52 AM

Both of them are good, But I think most of the people Like wordpress because it is quite simple and easy to use. I also like wordpress, But there are many people that prefer blogspot in place of wordpress.And if you are creating a website you should have to do its interactive application security testing also, Because it can save your website from so many kind of problems and errors.

rohit.kothari3310 09-12-2017 09:00 AM

I would like to go with WordPress. As an SEO expert, it is easy to manage and update. If you don't have any coding skills, still you are able to update any stuff you want to do on your site.