Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Forum (http://www.domainnameforum.org/index.php)
-   Domain Name Discussion (http://www.domainnameforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone has contacts with TradeNames.com? Paid for a domain but no reply. (http://www.domainnameforum.org/showthread.php?t=97639)

domain 05-27-2010 02:18 PM

Anyone has contacts with TradeNames.com? Paid for a domain but no reply.

Hi, any forum member has contacts with TradeNames.com? I have bought a domain name from them in the past which was a smooth deal. However, I bought a name again last week and paid via 2Checkout(by paypal) on Saturday. There's no any reply so far (5 days). I believe TradeNames is a legit and...

Tnames 10-05-2010 05:52 AM

Please mention names in question if you still have problems with access.

Tnames 10-05-2010 01:17 PM

Actually, this forum was quoted by one of our customers and I was trying to make sure that everything sorted out fine.

From our experience, 99% of all problems with transfers rely on delivery of e-mails, e-mails ending up in SPAM folders etc. It always ends up well, but Buyer can be pretty nervous untill he gets his info, which is absolutely understandable.

Eduard

Quote:

Originally Posted by iron2k7 (Post 128920)
Hey Tnames,

Thanks for the reply. Furtunately, they have eventually replied after few days and transaction has been finished successfully.

Cheers

Edit: or is it you, the Tradenames? :) Everything fine, thx for checking the thread.

BobbyMac 01-25-2011 04:13 PM

Tradenames

Hi,

I am getting ready to bid on a domain with TradeNames and was curious how long the entire transaction took to complete? Did they accept the asking price? How quick were they to respond after you submitted a bid? What was the escrow method that was used?

Any insight would be very much appreciated-

Thanks-

BobbyM

AvoidTradeNames 10-28-2011 05:54 AM

Avoid Trade Names.com

They are dodgy. In fact I think its one bloke called Eduard in Russia who I wouldnt buy a hot dog from in the street

swyles 03-31-2012 05:35 AM

I'm having a problem with tradenames also. I've purchased a domain off him but he's suddenly stopped replying to emails.

swyles 04-02-2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domain (Post 97849)
Hi, any forum member has contacts with TradeNames.com? I have bought a domain name from them in the past which was a smooth deal. However, I bought a name again last week and paid via 2Checkout(by paypal) on Saturday. There's no any reply so far (5 days). I believe TradeNames is a legit and...

What was your outcome please?

jb009 04-26-2012 10:58 PM

My experience so far with Tradenames.com

I purchased a domain name from Eduard at Tradenames.com. It turns out the name is set to expire on 5/1/12, 5 days after I bought it. It cannot be transferred becuase it is too close to the expiration date AND because it turns out Eduard owes them (NICCO ltd.) money & they won't let me renew the name until they are paid. I have opened a dispute and requested a full refund, we'll see.

My advice: steer very clear of Tradenames.com. I should have known a one page web site by a secretive guy in Russia named Eduard was BS, but I wanted the name so I gave it a try. Don't repeat my mistake.

If Eduard does manage to sort it out I will let you know.

Tnames 05-03-2012 05:01 AM

I represemt tradenames and will be happy to provide support on any issues, assuming the are not resolved yet.

Please note that we have thousands of happy customers and have been in business for years. Also we use secure transactions via escrow/sedo/2checkout, which provide necessary level of support when securing domain name/payment.

Also I'm pretty sure that previous comments were a result of miscommunication (lost emails in SPAM box, weekends etc) and were successfully resolved by now.

If not, I will be happy to assist (once again).

Tnames 05-03-2012 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jb009 (Post 153822)
My advice: steer very clear of Tradenames.com. I should have known a one page web site by a secretive guy in Russia named Eduard was BS, but I wanted the name so I gave it a try. Don't repeat my mistake.

If Eduard does manage to sort it out I will let you know.

This customer fails to mention that he did receive his payment back immediately after appropriate request despite the fact that by that moment he had ownership for domain name.

Once again, it was customer desire to return domain name and have a refund within hours after purchase and it was done straight away.